HRZ Fantasy Football Competition 2010/2011
HRZ Fantasy football competition
Boylesports
Amazon Associates
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Horse-Racing Zone on your social bookmarking website

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions

Post by Jack on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Anyone got any early suggestions?
Jack
Regular
Regular

View user profile http://horse-racing-zone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by gnella on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 pm

hi jack,would it be possible for someone to tell us how this site started? what are your aims? generally just a quick insight into how we are here,hope this makes sense.
as i stated in my introduction i did not know how i got to be here,dessie said he prob had me on his mailing list but im not sure how(not being suspicious,i am on lots of them)
im sure there are others similiar to me and maybe if things were a little clearer to newbies it might help.
allen
gnella
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie89 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi Gnella

Myself & Barclay have been staff on other sites and we got together with Jack (The Style Geek, lol) to set up a brande new site which hopefully puts it's members first.

We need as much input as possible from our members to make this site for them, we are hoping that we can get as many regular posting members as possible, we will be having quite a few competitions, all of which will have to give a small percentage back to the site from prizes so we can have bigger competitions.

We would also love to have experts for certain sections, a former trainer, jockey, bookie, head lad that could help run the horse racing section, maybe an ex pro or manager or anybody with a vast knowledge of footy to maybe run that board in order to help our members and attract new ones.

Maybe in the future we could have a racehorse running in our site colours which would be owned by the site

Any further questions please ask
Dessie89
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm

gnella wrote:hi jack,would it be possible for someone to tell us how this site started? what are your aims? generally just a quick insight into how we are here,hope this makes sense.
as i stated in my introduction i did not know how i got to be here,dessie said he prob had me on his mailing list but im not sure how(not being suspicious,i am on lots of them)
im sure there are others similiar to me and maybe if things were a little clearer to newbies it might help.
allen
This site was originally UK Horse-Racing Forums for a couple of weeks when we built up most of our current member base but we decided to move to a better host (the one we have now).
Our aim is to provide a friendly, modern horse-racing/betting community and atmosphere where people of any age, race, or sex can come to discuss the latest horse-racing news, make tips or just join in off-topic banter.
Jack
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by gnella on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 pm

cheers for the super-quick responses guys,you seem to be on top of things and im sure if it keeps that way then this will be a major success
gnella
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie89 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 pm

No problem, if you think of anything you would to see added then please let us know and we will discuss it
Dessie89
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 pm

gnella wrote:cheers for the super-quick responses guys,you seem to be on top of things and im sure if it keeps that way then this will be a major success
Cheers for the compliments gnella, as Dessie said, we appreciate good or bad feedback to help us improve, the only way is up.
Jack
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by gnella on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:20 pm

hi guys,i want to concentrate on my football betting this season and planned to open a thread on another forum but i think i will be doing it here now as it seems more personal.will do it when season starts again.
have 1 or 2 thoughts on horse betting that some might like to discuss but there does not seem to be an appropiate section for such.
any plans for such?
gnella
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 pm

gnella wrote:hi guys,i want to concentrate on my football betting this season and planned to open a thread on another forum but i think i will be doing it here now as it seems more personal.will do it when season starts again.
have 1 or 2 thoughts on horse betting that some might like to discuss but there does not seem to be an appropiate section for such.
any plans for such?
You mean a horse-betting section?
Jack
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessie89 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Gnella

You can just start a thread in any section, if you want to continue to use that thread throughout the season then just let the staff know and it can be stickied to make it easier for you
Dessie89
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gnella on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:23 pm

yes jack,a horse betting discussion seperate from british,irish and overseas.just a general one for chat or testing
gnella
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top