HRZ Fantasy Football Competition 2010/2011
HRZ Fantasy football competition
Boylesports
Amazon Associates
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Horse-Racing Zone on your social bookmarking website

Saturdays Bets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saturdays Bets

Post by wafer on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:03 pm

2:15 Follow The Flag @ Newmarket - Has been running in similar races this year in different grades most recently here at Newmarket finishing 3rd of 15 @ 22/1 in what was quite a hot race.James Doyle was the jockey that day and is back onboard the horse today which now off a career high mark.

3:05 Nanton @ York - A horse that I have been following for a few years winning me quite a bit of money even when getting placed at big prices.Was dissapointing LTO @ Newmarket when 6th of 8 but won the 1 mile 6 furlong Mallard Stakes by nearly 3 lengths last year.Jockey Phillip Makin was on The Morning Line this mornng and said that Nanton will love the drying ground so for me looks a good E/W bet @ 20/1.

3:40 Kaldoun Kingdom @ York - Was in great form at the end of last year and beginning of this year winning 3 races on the bounce and beaing placed in 2.Was hit heavily by the handicapper for those runs and is off just a 1lb lower mark than last 2 runs.Jockey Lee Topliss has been in great form recently and has a 15% strike rate with 4+ year olds he also claims 5lb.Trainer Richard Fahey is also in great form but has 3 horses in this race but I'm going with this one E/W @ 20/1.

5:15 Lesley's Choice @ Newcastle - Been running well over the last year with 4 wins and 3 places from 12 runs.Won 3 races in a row at the end of last year on the all weather.Ran a good race at the beginning of the month at Hamilton finishing 2nd to Haajes by 3 lengths when staying on.Dropped in class 5 days later to a class 6 when going back to Hamilton to win by a neck in a claimer and now runs for new yard.Jockey Barry McHugh claims 3lb and has a 17% strike rate with 4+ year olds this year.

5:20 Nufoudh @ York Won LTO at Catterick in the same class and distance as today winning by just under a length.Todays race is a better race with more runners.Has won 4 times since last July and been placed 3 times and has been raised 3lb by the handicapper after last run but with 4 places up for grabs could be a good E/W @ 20/1

Good luck everyone
wafer
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturdays Bets

Post by ockey on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Good luck with them Wafer
ockey
Novice
Novice